- Windermere Road, Middleton M24 4LA
- Temporary library closures
- Opening times
Our usual opening times
- Monday: 9am-5pm
- Tuesday: 9am-5pm
- Wednesday: closed
- Thursday: 9am-5pm
- Friday: 9am-5pm
- Saturday: 9.30am-1pm
- Sunday: closed
- Bank holidays: closed
- Library services available
At all our libraries you can browse, borrow and return books.
These services are also available at Langley Library:
- Warm Welcome Spaces in the borough of Rochdale
- Join the library
- Sign in to your library account
- Renew a book
- Reserve a book
- Pay a library fine
- Get books with Bookstart
- Get books on prescription
- Join the doorstep library
- Become a library volunteer
- Request and collect library books
- You can borrow jigsaws for both adults and children free on an adult library card. You can reserve them and request them to be sent to any library in the borough for collection.
At Langley Library you have access to:
- Study area
- Children's area
- Free car parking
The majority of services and facilities in libraries are free, but some facilities have a cost.
- Customer services available
While Langley Library is open, this is a self-serve customer service centre. There are no staff available for face-to-face advice, but you can:
- Use computers to access council services
- Use the free phone to call our Contact Centre
- Research facilities for family or local history
To research local or family history you start with the facts available to you. This could be from family members. Gather as much information as possible. Before visiting a library, look at what's online. Any dates, addresses, areas or trades will be helpful in finding the right family.
At Langley Library we have:
- Local history resources
- Research material
- Online library services
- Other services available
- Events and activities
- Social media
Keep up to date with news, events and competitions for all ages.
Follow us on our library Facebook page
Langley Library has disabled access.
- Contact details
- Local library information
As a member of the library, you can use the facilities of more than 4000 libraries across England and Wales and Northern Ireland.