Services at Number One Riverside
Number One Riverside is a multi-use public building that consolidates numerous council services under one roof.
The building includes:
- Main council offices
- Rochdale Central Library and Customer Service Centre
- Meeting rooms at Number One Riverside - book a room for your next meeting, IT training or conference. We have stylish conference suites, boardrooms and contemporary training rooms, with a range of facilities to suit any organisation
- Free public WiFi - access free WiFi
- Raising a flag - make a request to raise a flag
- Office space for other organisations and private businesses
- Bean Coffee shop
There's a Changing Places accessible toilet on the ground floor, as part of a suite of toilets.
Please ask for the key from the reception during the building's opening times - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
This accessible toilet has a:
- Height adjustable, adult-sized, freestanding bench
- Non-slip floor with 12 square metres of floor space
- Emergency alarm