When you become a member of Rochdale borough libraries you automatically get access to your own personal library account.
Log in to your library account
To log in to your library account, you'll need:
- Your library card number.
- Your 4-digit pin number which you were asked to make when you joined the library.
Using your library account
Once you've logged in to your library account, you can:
- Reserve and request items from the library catalogue
- Renew items you've borrowed
- Write reviews of books you've borrowed
- See what fines you have
- See what books you currently have on loan and what books you've borrowed in the past
- View the details we hold and update your contact details