There are many different services and facilities available at your local library, the majority of them are free. However, we do have some charges.
- Borrowing a book: free
- Reserving an item from the library catalogue: free
- Borrowing a set of vocal scores: free
- Borrowing an audiobook: free
- Requesting an item we do not have in stock: £4
Replacement library cards
- Adults: £2.60
- Under 17s: £1.35
Printing, photocopying and scanning
- A4 black and white printing and photocopying: 10p for each single-sided page
- A4 colour printing and photocopying: 70p for each single-sided page
- A3 black and white printing and photocopying: 40p for each single-sided page
- A3 colour printing and photocopying: £1.20 for each single-sided page
- Postcard-sized local history digital prints on photographic paper: £4.20
- A4-sized local history digital prints on photographic paper: £7.90
- A3-sized local history digital prints on photographic paper: £15.70
- Microfilm prints: £1
- A4 and A3 scanning: Free
Meeting room hire
To hire a room in one of our libraries costs £19 an hour. We'll consider a reduced rate for community groups.
- If you're interested in booking a meeting room, contact the Library Service using the details on this page.
Paying your fine or finding your local library
You can pay a library fine at any library in the borough. You'll need your library membership card and you can pay by cash or cheque.
Please make cheques payable to Rochdale Borough Council.