The library is open during the following hours, we're closed on bank holidays.
- Books in large print
- Children's area
- Audio books
FREE public WiFi
- Study area
- Local history resources
Activities at the library
- Walking Group, 10am-12noon
- Knit and Natter group 2pm-4pm
- Health Trainers monthly session, please contact the library for more details
- Beginners computer class, 10am - 12noon, limited places
- Family History, 2pm-4pm, limited places
- Poetry group, 11am (fortnightly)
- Craft Together, 10am-12noon. Crochet, sewing, card making or knitting. (materials are not provided)
Events in our libraries
We have lots of special events and activities taking place in our libraries across the borough.
Bookstart Bear Club sessions
Bookstart Bear Club sessions inspire a love of reading that will give children a flying start in life.
IT training sessions
Knowing how to use a computer and the internet can help make life a lot easier, you can join our free IT courses whatever your skill level. From starting with a keyboard and mouse, email to shopping online and much more.
Lots of people enjoy discussing books with other readers, many of our libraries host reading groups.
Find a reading group near you.
How to get there
Milnrow OL16 3PS
0300 303 8876