Opening times at Spotland Library
The library is open during the following hours, we're closed on bank holidays.
2pm - 5.30pm
- Learn my Way, 10am–11am
- Learn my Way, 11am–12noon (book classes by arrangement)
- Health Trainers Sessions, 2.30pm-4.30pm (every 3 weeks starting 3, August 2015)
- Reading Group, 6.15pm- 7.15pm (monthly, dates decided at group meetings)
- Walking for Health. Weekly, 10am-11.30am. All welcome and refreshments available
- Reading Group, 2pm-3pm, 1st Thursday of the month
- Spotland Scribblers, a writing group for people who enjoy expressing themselves through their own creative writing, 2pm-3.30pm, 2nd Thursday of the month
- Rhythm and Rhyme (under 2 years), 9.45am-10.30am (monthly - see dates below)
- Rhythm and Rhyme (aged 2-5 years), 10.45am-11.30am (monthly - see dates below)
- Stitch 'n' Chat, 2pm-4pm
Please note: the Friday Rhythm and Rhyme sessions will now run monthly instead of weekly. They will run on the following dates:
- Friday, 28 September 2018
- Friday, 26 October 2018
- Friday, 30 November 2018
- Friday, 25 January 2019
Events in our libraries
We have lots of special events and activities taking place in our libraries across the borough.
Bookstart Bear Club sessions
Bookstart Bear Club sessions inspire a love of reading that will give children a flying start in life.
IT training sessions
Knowing how to use a computer and the internet can help make life a lot easier, you can join our free IT courses whatever your skill level. From starting with a keyboard and mouse, email to shopping online and much more.
Lots of people enjoy discussing books with other readers, many of our libraries host reading groups.
Find a reading group near you.
How to get there
Rochdale OL12 7AL
0300 303 8876