Opening times at Spotland Library
The library is open during the following hours, we're closed on bank holidays.
2pm - 5.30pm
- Books in large print
- Children's area
FREE public WiFi
- Homework Area
- Local history resources
- Learn my Way, 10am–11am
- Learn my Way, 11am–12noon (book classes by arrangement)
- Health Trainers Sessions, 2.30pm-4.30pm (every 3 weeks starting 3 August 2015)
- Reading Group, 6.15pm- 7.15pm (monthly, dates decided at group meetings)
- Rhythm and Rhyme (under- 5s), 10am-10.45am
- Card-making, 2pm-4pm (£3.50 charge for materials)
- Walking for Health. Weekly, 10am-11.30am. All welcome and refreshments available
- Coffee and Prize Bingo. Weekly, 11am-12 noon
- Reading Group, 2pm-3pm, first Thursday of the month
- Spotland Scribblers, a writing group for people who enjoy expressing themselves through their own creative writing, 2pm-3.30pm, second Thursday of the month
- Audiology Support Group, supported by Living Well, 2.30pm-3.30pm, third Thursday of the month
- Rhythm and Rhyme (under 2 years), 9.45am-10.30am
- Rhythm and Rhyme (aged 2-5 years), 10.45am-11.30am
- Stitch 'n' Chat, 2pm-4pm
- Local councillors' surgery, 11am-12noon (second Saturday of the month)
Events in our libraries
We have lots of special events and activities taking place in our libraries across the borough.
Bookstart Bear Club sessions
Bookstart Bear Club sessions inspire a love of reading that will give children a flying start in life.
IT training sessions
Knowing how to use a computer and the internet can help make life a lot easier, you can join our free IT courses whatever your skill level. From starting with a keyboard and mouse, email to shopping online and much more.
Lots of people enjoy discussing books with other readers, many of our libraries host reading groups.
Find a reading group near you.
How to get there
Rochdale OL12 7AL
0300 303 8876