Get help and advice with:
- Benefits calculator – GOV.UK – use an independent benefits calculator to find out what you can get and how to claim it.
- Benefits on GOV.UK – whether you're on low income or looking for work, GOV.UK has comprehensive information on benefits.
- £150 Council Tax rebate to help with energy costs
- Household Support Fund
- Discretionary Crisis Fund
- Discretionary Housing Payment - you may be eligible for this emergency payment to help you with your rent or housing costs.
- Council Tax - includes ways to reduce your Council Tax.
- Free school meals
- Help with childcare costs
- Job Seeker's Allowance – GOV.UK
- School travel expenses
- Personal Independence Payments – GOV.UK
- Universal Credit – GOV.UK