Help with benefits
You can use an independent, free and anonymous benefits calculator to check what you could be entitled to.
- Benefits calculator – GOV.UK – use an independent benefits calculator to find out what you can get and how to claim it.
Check your benefit eligibility and make a claim:
- Check benefits and financial support you can get - find out what support you might be able to get to help with your living costs.
- Benefits on GOV.UK – whether you're on low income or looking for work, GOV.UK has comprehensive information on benefits.
- Household Support Fund
- Discretionary Crisis Fund
- Discretionary Housing Payment - you may be eligible for this emergency payment to help you with your rent or housing costs.
- Council Tax - includes ways to reduce your Council Tax.
- Free school meals
- Help paying for childcare
- Pension Credit - gives you extra money to help with your living costs if you’re over State Pension age and on a low income. Pension Credit can also help with housing costs such as ground rent or service charges.
- Job Seeker's Allowance – GOV.UK
- School travel expenses
- Personal Independence Payments – GOV.UK
- Universal Credit – GOV.UK