Home improvements, insulation and repairs

Housing repairs to rented property

Landlords must make sure your property is kept in good condition. 

Report a housing repair - private rented accommodation

If your rented property needs improvements or repairs, you should first contact your landlord. 

Report a housing repair - renting from a housing association

Please contact your housing association if your rented property needs improvement or repairs. You may find the links below useful; they take you to the relevant Contact Us page for each housing association. 

Further help

If your landlord doesn't respond to your report, it may be possible for us to help.