Complaints, compliments and comments

Coroner complaints

If you have concerns about decisions the coroner has made during their investigation or inquest, you can discuss this with the Coroner's Office.

You can contact the Coroner's Office by:

If you still have concerns after speaking to the Coroner's Office, you may be able to challenge their decision or complain about the service. You can find more information about this process in the government's guide to coroner services.

Guide to coroner services on GOV.UK