Antisocial behaviour case review
The Community Trigger scheme has been introduced to enable victims to request a multi-agency case review if they are not satisfied with the response to their complaints about antisocial behaviour.
When you can request a review
You can request a review if:
- You've complained 3 times in the last 6 months about separate incidents, or
- 5 people in the local community have complained separately in the last 6 months about similar incidents.
Your complaints may have been made to Rochdale Borough Council, Greater Manchester Police or a Registered Housing Provider (social landlord).
Request a review
To request an antisocial behaviour case review:
- Complete the online form.
- We'll assess your request to check it meets the criteria.
- If it does meet the criteria, we'll ask the agencies involved to provide details of the actions they have taken to deal with your complaints.
- We'll hold a meeting to review how the agencies have responded and recommend how to resolve the problem.
- We aim to make a decision within 15 working days - complex cases may take longer.
Complain about the service you've received
If you wish to complain about the service you have received, use the agencies complaint procedures first. The Community Trigger does not replace them.
If you're unhappy about the service you've received from an individual officer or service, you should complain to either: