Rochdale’s Speech, Language, and Communication Pathway is a tool for parents and practitioners providing a range of services and strategies available to children pre-birth to 5 years old.
Our speech, language and communication pathway aims to inform everyone involved about how we can support a child’s speech, language and communication.
We aim to make sure that;
- All children meet their language learning potential.
- Children can communicate their wants and needs.
- Children can learn and build relationships.
- Children can get the support they need at the right time from the right people.
- Information, training and resources about children’s speech, language and communication is available to everyone in one place.