Lego Club volunteer
We hold regular Lego Clubs where children aged 5-12 can get creative and build something with Lego.
What will I be doing?
As a Lego Club volunteer, you'll:
- Assist families with building Lego.
- Encourage members to create projects both individually and in a group.
- Help set up and tidy away the materials.
- Oversee the sessions.
What skills or experience do I need?
If you'd like to be a Lego Club volunteer, you'll need to:
- Have the patience, enthusiasm and communication skills to encourage the joy of Lego building.
- Enjoy creating projects.
- Be imaginative, creative and a good team player.
- Be friendly and welcoming.
- Have a non-judgemental attitude.
How much time do I need to give?
Lego Clubs are an hour long and take place at the same time every week, fortnight or month.
You'll need to commit to a group of sessions and stay for the whole duration.
Which library will I volunteer at?
We run Lego Clubs at several different libraries in the borough.
Please contact us to find out where the current clubs are held. We can work together on where the best fit would be for you. In some cases, we may create a new Lego Club at your preferred library.