Rochdale Ancient Parish Educational Trust
Rochdale Ancient Parish Educational Trust awards small grants for education, including social and physical training.
Examples of the types of things the Trust awards grants for include:
- Costs of books, IT, equipment, uniforms, fees, specialist clothing or travel expenses.
- Living expenses to enable you to complete an educational course.
You can apply for a grant if you:
- Live or attended a school in the Ancient Parish of Rochdale.
- Have not already received a grant from the Trust for the same academic year as your application.
The Ancient Parish of Rochdale includes Rochdale, Wardle, Littleborough, Milnrow, Whitworth, Todmorden, Saddleworth, Newhey and Bacup.
Grants will not normally be awarded for second degrees, Masters, Doctorates or similar qualifications or towards accommodation costs.
While there is no age limit, preference may be given to applicants under the age of 25.
- Read the application guidance.
- Complete the application form.
- The Trust meets 3 times a year. For your application to be considered at these meetings, please return your completed form by either 20 February, 20 May or 31 August each year.
For more information: