Herbert Norcross Scholarship Fund
The Herbert Norcross Scholarship Fund awards money to help pay for:
- Course fees
- Travel expenses for studying in the UK or abroad
- Books and equipment required for the course
- Any other expenses incurred in studying
You must meet the following criteria to apply:
- You must be under the age of 30 on 1 September within the year you are applying.
- You must live in the borough of Rochdale or the former administrative County of Lancaster.
- You must have successfully completed a first degree at any University, College or other place of Further Education approved by the Trustees and be undertaking a postgraduate, research or a similar course in the UK or abroad.
The Trust usually gives preference to applicants who live in the former Borough of Middleton or attended a school in Middleton.
Repeat applications, first or undergraduate degree courses and living expenses are not usually funded.
Complete and return the application form to apply for the Herbert Norcross Scholarship Fund.
For further information or guidance, you can contact Committee Services: