- Support and safe accommodation for victims and survivors of domestic abuse
- A friend or family member is suffering from domestic abuse
- Find out about your partner's past, protection orders and legal support
- Children affected by domestic abuse
- Support for adults hurting someone they love
- Tools and resources for employers and landlords
Do you need immediate help?
If you or someone you know is in danger from domestic abuse:
- Call 999 in an emergency - if you can't talk on the call, try coughing or tapping the phone. If the operator asks you if you're in danger, press 55.
- If it's not an emergency, call Greater Manchester Police on 101 - the switchboard is open 24 hours a day.
- Contact Rochdale Victim Support - phone 0161 507 9609
- Contact Safenet - phone 0300 303 3581
- Contact Rochdale Early Help and Safeguarding Hub (EHASH)
Please check our list of more organisations that offer support for victims and survivors of domestic abuse
Help and support for domestic abuse
There's a range of support available to help victims and survivors of domestic abuse.View available support and safe accommodation
Free domestic abuse awareness training
We're offering free domestic abuse awareness training for businesses in the borough of Rochdale.More about the training
Men and boys working to end male violence against women and girls
We're supporting White Ribbon in the borough of Rochdale. White Ribbon is a charity of men and boys working to end male violence against women and girls.More about the White Ribbon charity
There's a wide range of support in the borough of Rochdale and Greater Manchester if you need support or shelter from abuse.
If you need to leave a relationship but you're not sure what to do next, there are charities and support networks who can help.
If you're worried about your partner or ex-partner's behaviour, you can find out if they've got a criminal history of violence or abuse in their previous relationships under Clare's Law.
Support someone you know
you think a friend or family member is being abused, there's a lot you can do to help.
View guidance, training and more for people who work with victims of domestic abuse.
View the emergency and out of hours contact details for the council, housing repairs, utilities and more.
Your family can get help with a variety of issues you may need support for.
1 in 4 of us have problems with our mental wellbeing at some time in our lives. View some useful information or get practical support to help you or someone in your life.