Our out-of-hours phone lines are open Monday-Friday 5.30pm–8.30am, 24 hours on weekends and bank holidays. They also cover staff training on Monday 11am–11.30am.
Contact us if you need help with the following council services:
- Social services - emergency help, homelessness, children or older people in need of protection or care, faulty lifts and hoists
- Emergency work on highways - spills, subsidence, accidental damage, flooding, sewerage problems, gritting problems
- Public emergency - dangerous buildings or damage to public buildings
- Armed forces - emergency help
You should dial 999 in an emergency to request the police, fire or ambulance service.
If you need to contact your local police when it's less urgent, call 101.
- Contact Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service
- Contact Greater Manchester Police
- Contact North West Ambulance Service
- Find your medical health service
Rochdale Boroughwide Housing (RBH) repairs
If there's an issue that needs repairing in your home that is managed by RBH, please contact them directly.
Street lighting faults
You can report urgent street lighting faults and damage to our 24-hour helpline.
You should contact the relevant company directly in an emergency.