Economy and Place Directorate
Mark Robinson - Director of Economy and Place.
The director has strategic responsibility for a range of services promoting economic growth and prosperity, place-making, and physical regeneration, including Town Centres and attracting investment and business growth into the borough. The postholder also acts as the Chief Executive for Rochdale Development Agency.
- Create high-quality jobs and opportunities for all residents
- Attract inward investment and support business growth
- Create high-quality, sustainable and healthy places
- Create vibrant town centres.
- Make the most of our natural and historic environment and cultural assets
- Provide an effective and efficient portfolio of council assets
- Maximise income for the council
- Capitalise on funding opportunities to support economic growth
- Promote strong and effective multi-agency partnerships that deliver high quality services
- Lead key and critical infrastructure projects with a strategic impact across the borough
Paul Moore - Assistant Director, Economy.
- Estates and assets
- Building control
- Transport strategy and projects
- Rochdale Development Agency (client)
Donna Bowler - Assistant Director, Place.
- Highways, including street lighting
- Environmental management
- Property services
- Facilities management
- Rochdale Town Hall
- Strategic housing