Get a new bin or check your entitlement

Request a bin or caddy or report a damaged bin

Follow this process if you want to request new or additional bins for your home or if you’re a developer who needs to order a new suite of bins for a new build property. Contact us if you wish to report a damaged bin. 

All bins remain the property of Rochdale Borough Council.

  1. Ring us to request a new or additional bin or caddy.
  2. If you're requesting an additional refuse bin, we'll visit you to complete an assessment to see if you're eligible.
  3. We aim to deliver the bin or complete the assessment within 14-21 days of you making the request. If your bin is damaged, we'll take this away when we deliver the new one.

To contact us about your bin or caddy, please ring 0300 303 8884