Find out about entering the
Rochdale Music Service Festival of Performing Arts.
Who can enter the festival?
Anyone can enter the Festival of Performing Arts.
This includes students, young children, adults, borough residents and performers from other parts of the world.
How much does it cost?
To enter the festival, it costs:
Soloists - £6 for each entry
Duets, trios and quartets - £7 for each entry
Groups of 5 or more - £10 for each entry
Diplodocus Day entries - FREE
How can I enter the festival?
To enter Rochdale Music Service Festival of Performing Arts:
Look through the syllabus to see which class or classes you'd like to perform in.
Read the information and advice for performers. Your entry into the festival will be deemed as acceptance of the rules and regulations listed on that page.
- Complete the entry form below and send it to us by email or by post using the details on this page.
- Pay your entry fee before the deadline below. You can:
- Ring us using the details on this page to pay by credit or debit card or
- Post a cheque to us using the details on this page. Please make cheques payable to RBC.
- We'll contact you within 24 hours of receiving your payment to confirm your entry into the festival.
Closing date for entries was Sunday, 29 December 2019.
What are the awards and judging criteria?
Most performances at the festival will be judged and there will be awards for certain performers.
Advice and further information for performers
We've drafted some hints and tips to help you enjoy your performance and an outline of what to expect on the day of your performance.