Coronavirus (COVID-19): domestic violence and abuse updates
We know this is a difficult and worrying time for everyone, in particular for adults and children living with domestic abuse. The links below include up to date information about local domestic abuse support and safety planning if you're in self-isolation.
As always, if you or someone else is in immediate danger, please ring 999 and ask for the police. If you can't speak, you can ring 999 then press 55 when prompted. This is called
the Silent Solution system.
In Rochdale borough, domestic violence and abuse affects thousands of adults and children each year.
Here you can find advice, information and services for:
- Victims of domestic abuse
- Children and young people who are living with domestic abuse
- People who are worried someone might be living in an abusive home
- Victims of honour based violence
- Adults and teenagers who commit abuse and need to find help and support