Report street light problems

Motorways and trunk roads

Street lights on motorways and trunk roads (major roads between towns that are an alternative to a motorway) are looked after by the Highways Agency. Any faults should be reported to them. View map of roads managed by Highways England

Contact the Highways Agency: