Report urgent street lighting faults
Urgent problems with street lights, illuminated signs or bollards are:
- Columns or posts knocked down.
- Doors off equipment.
- Exposed electrical wires.
- Damage or defect resulting in a risk to public safety - for example, part of the lighting apparatus hanging loose or a column likely to fall over.
- Damage or defect to the lighting apparatus that could potentially damage property.
- More than 3 consecutive street lights out.
- Damage to a lighting column, illuminated traffic sign or bollard after a road traffic accident.
We aim to fix urgent faults where street lights are in a dangerous condition within one hour of the contractor becoming aware of the issue.
If the fault is urgent, please call our 24-hour helpline at 0800 015 0452