Home improvements, insulation and repairs

Repairs to rented property

If your rented property needs improvements or repairs, you should first contact your landlord. They've got a duty to ensure your property is kept in good condition. If you're renting from Rochdale Boroughwide Housing, you need to report the repair to them.

If your landlord doesn't respond, it may be possible for us to help.