If you need help or support because of flooding, there's lots of help available to you:
- United Utilities - if you've got no water or you need support and advice about using your water again after a flood.
- Electricity North West - if you've no power or you need support and advice about using your electricity again after a flood.
- National Flood Forum - support to help you recover after a flood, including advice if you don't have insurance.
- Greater Manchester Integrated Care Partnership - if you need information on GP surgeries in the borough and information on staying well.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau - advice on recovering from a severe weather event.
- The Samaritans - emotional support following a flood.
- Adult Social Care team - help for vulnerable and elderly people returning to their homes.
- Housing team - help if your landlord isn't responding or won't pay for repairs after a flood.
Ring 999 if there's a danger to life