This website and material relating to government information, products and services or to third party information, products and services, is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We use reasonable effort to include and update information on this website, we do not, however, make any representation as to its accuracy or completeness. The council is not liable for any loss, injury or damages arising from the use of this site or from reliance placed on any material published on it.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the service that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
We’re not liable for any loss, injury or damage that may come from using this service.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- Any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
the use of this service, rochdale.gov.uk and any websites that are linked to or from it
- The inability to use this service, rochdale.gov.uk and any websites that are linked to or from it
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, injury or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen.
This includes but is not limited to the loss of your:
- Income or revenue
- Salary, benefits or other payments
- Profits or contracts
- Anticipated savings
- Goodwill or reputation
- Tangible property
- Intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
- Wasted management or office time
The service of documents by email in legal proceedings is not accepted.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.