About the Landlord Accreditation Scheme
The Landlord Accreditation Scheme is a free and voluntary scheme for private landlords.
It allows you to demonstrate good property and management standards.
The scheme operates across the borough of Rochdale and has attracted over 300 landlords with over 350 properties.
Aims of the scheme
The Landlord Accreditation Scheme aims to:
- Reduce the number of empty, unused properties in the borough of Rochdale.
- Reduce crime, antisocial behaviour and harassment.
- Improve the image of the borough.
- Provide good quality private rented housing for tenants.
- Assist landlords by improving their access to information and resources.