Rochdale Borough Council has applied to the High Court for a final injunction preventing unauthorised encampments. The council’s claim will be heard over a 2-day period from 21 November 2022–24 November 2022.
This page contains a large amount of evidence in support of our claim for a final injunction against named individuals and persons unknown. The injunction is to prevent persons from entering land and setting up unauthorised encampments within the borough.
All the evidence in support of the claim was made available online by 13 September 2022.
- Amended claim form 9 June 2022
- Interim injunction order
- Notice of hearing
- Witness statements
- Exhibit Bundle SP1 pages 1 to 1374
- Exhibit Bundle NPH1 pages 1375 to 2368
- Exhibit Bundles GDL1 to GDL5 pages 2369 to 2430
- Exhibit Bundles NR1 to NR3 pages 2431 to 2438
- Exhibit Bundle WP1 pages 2439 to 2634
- Exhibit Bundles ND1 to ND6 pages 2635 to 2700
- Exhibit Bundles JS1 to JS3 pages 2701 to 2738
- Exhibit Bundle SH1 to SH3 pages 2739 to 2756
- Exhibit Bundles AG1, AG2 and AG4 pages 2757 to 2916
- Exhibit Bundle AG3 CCTV and video footage
- Exhibit Bundles AJ1 to AJ4