Report fraud

Report housing related fraud

Tenancy fraud

Types of tenancy fraud include:

  • The tenant has left their social housing property and it's empty
  • The tenant has sublet their social housing property

Report social housing tenancy fraud

Housing Benefit fraud

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is responsible for Housing Benefit fraud.

If you think someone is committing Housing Benefit fraud report this on GOV.UK.

Report Housing Benefit fraud on GOV.UK

Scams and fraud related content