Report business related fraud
Business Rates fraud
Types of Business Rates fraud include:
- Providing false information to receive relief on a business rates bill
- Providing a false lease for business rates purposes
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business grants fraud
Claiming a business grant when you're not entitled to it is an example of a type of fraud.
Please try to give the following information when you report COVID-19 grant fraud:
- Business name and address
- The date you think the business was trading from
- Why you don't believe they're entitled to the business grant such as they were trading when they should have been closed.
Email email@example.com to report coronavirus business grants fraud