Trading Standards advice

Consumer advice

Consumer issues

Citizens Advice handle initial telephone enquiries about consumer advice issues on behalf of Rochdale Trading Standards.

They offer advice about your rights as a consumer and how to deal with problems such as faulty goods or services.

Consumer advice on the Citizens Advice website​

Home improvements

Citizens Advice recommends steps to follow before you get home improvements or building work done.

They’ll also help you avoid problems with builders, plumbers or other contractors.

Home improvement and building work advice on the Citizens Advice website