Your Parent Portal account is the fastest way to apply for a number of services relating to your child.
Sign in or register for an account
The Parent Portal is unavailable for approximately 5 minutes each day at about 7.15am for daily maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.
You need an email address to register for an account.
Using your Parent Portal account
Once you've logged in to your account, you can:
- Apply for a school place.
- View which school your child has been offered.
- Check if you're eligible for a funded 30-hour childcare place.
- Apply for a funded childcare place for 2-year-olds.
- Apply for home-to-school transport for children and young people with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability).
- Apply for a portage home visiting service for pre-school children with SEND.
- Receive updates and notifications regarding your applications
- Easily make amendments to your existing applications