School places for children with special educational needs

Appeal a decision

If you're not happy with the school listed on your amended EHC plan:

  1. Please contact us to discuss other options for your child.
  2. If you're still not happy, you can appeal to the Special Educational Needs Disability Tribunal. Appeal a decision to not allocate your child a place at your preferred school.