Special Police Constables - Council Tax discount

​If you're a Special Police Constable, you can apply for a 50% Council Tax discount.


To be eligible for the discount, you must:

  • Volunteer in Rochdale borough.
  • Have completed one year's probation and a minimum of one year of service in Rochdale borough.
  • Live in the Rochdale borough and be responsible for paying the Council Tax.

How to apply

Please email Council Tax services using the details on this page to apply for this discount.

In your email, include your name, address and 8-digit Council Tax reference number which you can find on your bill.

Council Tax discounts, exemptions and reductions