If you would like to browse the library's collection or reserve specific books, please log in to your library account
If you would like us to select books for you based on your interests, you can use the Request and Collect service:
- Complete the Request and Collect online form. Each person will need to complete a separate form using their personal details.
- Alternatively, you can ring us using the details on this page.
- We'll get the books ready for you and issue them to your library account.
- We'll contact you to let you know when they're ready to collect.
- You can then collect your books from the library you selected on the form.
- Please return your books as soon as you've finished them.
We aim to respond to your request as soon as possible. If you've not heard from us within 2 working days, please ring us using the contact details on this page.