Report a change
You'll need to have a MyAccount to tell us about changes to your circumstances.
- Sign in or register for MyAccount using the link below.
- Add your benefits account, if you haven't done so already. You'll need your 9 digit benefits reference number which you can find on your notification letters. You'll also need to answer a few security questions.
- From your online benefits account, follow the link for report changes to your circumstances to complete the online form.
- The form will automatically save every time you answer a question. This means you can resume a partially completed form when you log back in.
- Once you've completed the form, please read the evidence checklist at the end of the form carefully and make note of the evidence you'll need to provide to ensure there's no delay in updating your benefits. The evidence checklist will tell you how you can send your evidence to us.
- We'll process your change of circumstances. We aim to do this within 3 weeks of receiving your completed form and all required evidence. In some cases it can take longer.