If you pay your Council Tax to us, you've got the option to get your bills online instead of through the post. We call this e-Billing.
If you sign up you'll get an email whenever you have a new bill and can access it instantly and securely through your self-service MyAccount.
You'll still be able to download and print your bill if you need to and go back to receiving your bills through the post if you change your mind.
You need a Council Tax reference number to sign up for e-Billing. You can find this on your Council Tax bill.
Sign-up or amend your e-Billing
You'll need to have a MyAccount to sign-up or amend your e-Billing details.
- Sign in or register for MyAccount using the link below.
- Add your Council Tax account, if you haven't already done so. You'll need your 8 digit Council Tax reference number which you can find on your bill. You'll also need to answer a few security questions to confirm your identity.
- From your online Council Tax account, follow the link for e-Billing sign-up/amend.
Sign in or register for MyAccount to amend your e-Billing
I can't find my Council Tax reference number
Your 8-digit Council Tax reference number can be found on your Council Tax bill.
If you're struggling to find your reference number, or if you don't have a Council Tax bill, you can find guidance on our account and balance enquiries page.
Benefits of e-Billing
If you sign-up for e-Billing, you:
- Can access your bill faster 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Have no need to handle paper bills.
- Will improve the environment by helping us use less paper and helping us save money on printing and postage costs.
- Will get an email notification when your bill and supporting information is available to view on MyAccount.
- Can get an email notification sent out to every person on your Council Tax bill.
- Can download and print your bill if you still need to.
- Can go back to receiving your bills through the post if you change your mind.