- Community Schools Admissions Policy
We only consider in-year applications for any places that are available, or become available, at a school. If the school receives more applications than are places available, applications are considered in the following order of priority:
- Looked after and previously looked after children.
- Children with exceptional medical needs or exceptional welfare considerations which are directly relevant to the school concerned.
- Children with a sibling attending the school at the time of admission, or with a sibling who can be offered a place in a different year group.
- Children eligible for the service premium.
- Relative proximity.
Our Community schools admissions policy contains more details of the criteria, how they're applied and which schools they apply to.
- Document downloads
- Related content
- Document type