- Protecting the planet for our people and places
Our Climate Change Strategy and Delivery Plan identifies the urgent action we need to take to achieve environmental sustainability.
The strategy has been developed with the Climate Emergency Working Group and was formally approved by Cabinet on 29 March 2022.
The strategy includes:
- Overview of the climate crisis and sustainability.
- National and regional climate change policy position.
- Climate emergency in Rochdale.
- Sustainable development goals.
- Collaborative action.
- Council responsibilities.
- Engagement and communications.
- Measuring our progress.
- Document downloads
- Document last updated
- Monday, 25 April 2022
- Document type