Hate crime

Report a hate crime

Even if you're unsure you have been a victim of a hate crime, it's important to speak to someone.

In an emergency, you should call 999.

If it's not an emergency, call Greater Manchester Police on 101 or go to any police station. If you don't want to call the Police, you can report hate crime and antisocial behaviour by contacting our contact centre on 0300 303 8878. 

Report hate crime on the True Vision website