Council consultations and surveys
Gives you the opportunity to share your opinions and have your say. Tell us what you think by viewing and responding to our consultations.
- Planning applications – search for and then comment on the planning application.
- Proposed permanent restrictions on the highways – raise objections or comments on proposed changes to various restrictions designed to manage traffic such as car parking charges, speed limits, parking restrictions and one-way streets.
- Open forums - meetings where you can discuss and raise issues on certain topics.
See all open and closed council consultations
Partner consultations and surveys
- 2023 Boundary Review - initial proposals for new Parliamentary constituency boundaries
- Government policy papers and consultations
Legal and public notices
Legal and public notices are pieces of local government information that we traditionally placed as adverts within local papers.