What we can offer
Fresh Kitchen is our catering service for schools, colleges and work canteens. Our catering specialists create nutritious and delicious menus that both children and staff can enjoy.
What we can offer
- Provision of your meal service with a choice menu produced to national nutritional standards and a selection of hot and cold meals including vegetarian and halal options where appropriate. Special diets catered for on production of a diet sheet from the dietician.
- Thorough recruitment, selection and training process for all catering staff.
- Cover for sickness absence provided as part of the contract. Cover for businesses who don't have a contract with us can be provided as a part of an additional ad-hoc service.
- Provision of all materials and food required for the catering service.
- Cleaning of kitchen and dining areas on request.
- Quality Assurance (QA) checks.
- Health and Safety inspection of structure and catering equipment carried out by our qualified QA manager.
- Implementation and maintenance of chemicals in accord with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health legislation.
- Compliance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point legislation.
- Work in partnership with environmental health officers to ensure you are compliant with all current food legislation.
- Marketing of the catering service to all stakeholders.
- Nutritionally analysed menus on request.
- Ensuring all food complies with allergens policies.
- Training and management of staff to industry standards for food hygiene.
- The kind of food experience for your employees and customers that encourages repeat custom.
Healthy Catering Award winners
All our schools have gained the gold level of excellence in the Greater Manchester Healthier Catering Award Scheme. To achieve this award, school kitchens must attain a level 5 in the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme and excel in their commitment to recycling and providing allergen information to all customers.