Free school meals

Report a change of circumstances

If you or your child’s circumstances change, free school meals may be withdrawn.

You must tell us of all changes in your circumstances as soon as they happen, for example, if:

  • You have moved to a different house.
  • Your child has moved to a different school.
  • Your income has changed.

Please get in touch to tell us about a change in your circumstances using the contact details on this page.