Your Parent Portal account is the fastest way to apply for a number of services relating to your child.
Sign in or register for a Parent Portal account
Please note: the Parent Portal will be unavailable until the early hours of Monday, 2 March 2020 as our supplier needs to undertake some essential work in readiness for the National Offer Day. We expect this work to be resolved and for you to be able to access your account including your secondary school place offer on Monday, 2 March 2020.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
You'll need an email address to register for an account.
What you can do with your Parent Portal account
Once you've logged in to your account, you can:
- Apply for a school place.
- View which school your child has been offered.
- Check if you're eligible for a funded 30-hour childcare place.
- Apply for a funded childcare place for 2 year olds.
- Apply for home to school transport for children and young people with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability).
- Apply for a portage home visiting service for pre-school children with SEND.
- Receive updates and notifications regarding your applications.
- Easily make amendments to your existing applications