Student nurse's Council Tax discount

You can claim a student nurse discount if you're studying for your first inclusion on the Nursing Register at a college of nursing and midwifery or a college of health.

How to apply

To apply for a student nurse Council Tax discount, you'll need:

  • Signed confirmation from the Registrar of your College or University.
  • Your 8-digit Council Tax reference number which you can find on your bill.

Apply for a student nurser Council Tax discount

Council Tax discounts, exemptions and reductions