From 5 July 2022, you CANNOT use Internet Explorer to make a payment, you'll need to use an alternative browser. Microsoft has ended its support.
If you're experiencing any difficulties in making a payment, please ring our Contact Centre on 0300 303 8870 between 8.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday. We apologise for any inconvenience.
To make a payment online, you'll need details including:
- Your reference and account number which you'll find on your invoice or notice
- A debit or credit card to pay (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Visa and Electron)
- The amount you need to pay
- You may also need to provide additional security information such as your name, address and postcode as well as a one-time security passcode
Paying online is easier and more secure.
You can pay using Mastercard, Visa, Maestro or Visa Electron.
- Council Tax payment
- Council invoice (sundry debtor) payment such as home care and residential accommodation charges, Careline charges, ground rents, garage rents, allotments, rent of land
- Parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Blue Badges
- Business rates
- Your Trust (Link4Life) invoices
- BID (Business Improvement District) Bill
- Benefit overpayments