Report an abandoned vehicle
How to report an abandoned vehicle.
- If you suspect a vehicle has been abandoned on the highway, please report it to the police on 101.
- If the vehicle is not damaged then check if it has been taxed or got an MOT on GOV.UK. Check if a vehicle is taxed at GOV.UK
- If the vehicle is not taxed then you can report it directly and anonymously to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA). Report an untaxed vehicle to the DVLA
- If the vehicle has no MOT then please report it to the police on 101.
- If the vehicle is parked on public land, is in a dangerous place or is badly damaged then please report it to us using the form below. Please give as much useful information as possible such as:
- The vehicle's registration number
- Make and model of the vehicle
- Colour of the vehicle
- Location of the vehicle
- The time it can be seen on the public road