Planning and development briefs contain guidance on how large, complex or sensitive sites in the borough should be developed.
They may include:
- Constraints and opportunities of the site
- Any policies which apply to the site
- Details on access, design and landscaping of the site
- What we'd like the site to be used for
- Anything we wouldn't like the site to be used for
These are the current adopted planning and development briefs
View adopted planning and development briefs
There are currently no draft planning and development briefs.