About this event
Every other Tuesday. Rochdale and District Mind Dementia Wellbeing Team offers mental health and emotional wellbeing support to those living with dementia, their carers and their families.
- Who is this event suitable for? Free and open to all those experiencing memory change, living with dementia, carers and elders.
- Do I need to book? No, you can just drop in.
- Directions: Get directions to this event on Google Maps
- Contact: email@example.com
- Event organiser: Rochdale Borough Council
Come and join us, and engage in relaxed and supported social activities over a cuppa. Reduce isolation, make friends and connect.
Provision of home visits, one-to-one support and group activities are available and delivered in a variety of community languages Urdu, Punjabi, Bangla and Swahili.
Free and open to all those experiencing memory change, living with Dementia, Carers and Elders.
Events and activities are not organised by Rochdale Borough Council unless stated otherwise. Neither is Rochdale Borough Council responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. If you are under 18, ask your parent/guardian before taking part in any event or activity.