About this event
Every Monday. A free weekly drop-in for adults across the borough with support on jobs, housing issues, mental wellbeing and more.
- Who is this event suitable for? For adults.
- Booking required: you can just drop in, but if you'd like to make an appointment, you can:
- Contact: email@example.com
- Directions: Get directions to this event from Google Maps
- Event organiser: Rochdale Borough Council
Each week, there are representatives from Adult Care’s prevention team, the Jobs and Skills Team and Living Well.
There will be free help and advice on:
- Job opportunities
- Developing new skills
- Housing issues
- Managing your money
- Mental wellbeing
- How to access services
- Social isolation
Events and activities are not organised by Rochdale Borough Council unless stated otherwise. Neither is Rochdale Borough Council responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. If you are under 18, ask your parent/guardian before taking part in any event or activity.